Saturday, September 6, 2008

today

40 minute fasted walk in morning

Shoulder is feeling better for the most part, so I will go ahead and do the clean and press/pullups workout today.  I will stop if I notice any pain coming back.

Clean&Press, Chins workout:

did 5 x (1, 2, 3, 4) ladder workout of clean and presses (20kg kettlebell) + chin ups.  Always starting with left arm.  I was able to complete the workout strongly today.  My rest between each ladder was 1 minute after singles, 1.5 min after doubles, 2 min after triples, and 2 min after quads.

Finished the workout with 3 minute round of swings with 20 kg kettlebell.  Had to take a 15 second break after 1:45 due to sweaty/weak grip.  Rechalked and then did the last minute, quite exhausting.

Overall I felt quite strong today, maybe from taking some rest days to recoup my shoulder, who knows.

No comments: