Monday, June 25, 2007

beach/anti-hangover workout

Yesterday was a beach/anti-hangover workout (or so I'll call it):

supersets of pull-ups/pushups/curls/two-arm dumbell power snatches/single-leg romanian deadlifts/tricep dips on the futon in various combinations in between cleaning parts of my apartment. I have no clue exactly how much of any I was doing. I was dripping sweat by the end, either from being loaded with coffee and hungover or from hard work, no one will ever truly know. Anyhow, it was fun and a change of pace.

I also went to the driving range and hit about 50 balls or so.

Tonight I might go for a jog or walk in between packing for my trip. I will bring my medicine ball and pull up bar and a couple dumbells to the beach for some more ghetto workouts.

RRRRHH.... WHATS THAT SMELL LIKE !!

No comments: